Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Sleep Baby Sleep

Mia goes anywhere, does anything, and is totally NOT on a schedule. Just the way I like it. I love the fact that we can go anywhere and do anything and that she will simply adjust.


For example:


Play mat at Grandma Castos!

Hotel Room


On Mommy and Daddy's bed right in the middle of play time.


In her stroller... in the rain... in the middle of Chicago.


On the train.


By the fire with Dada and Bapa.


In Dada's chair.


Swinging...


...and I could go on and on. Love you sweet girl.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too cute! I think the only picture I have of Charlie sleeping is when she's an infant or on New Year's Eve. Thanks for the post!

MikeandLynette said...

Wow Mary, I think it took you a total of 30 seconds to discover my post :)

Anonymous said...

I'm not gonna tell you how many times I clicked on your blog between the time you told me you were going to post at lunch and when I found it! WE are SO DEAD right now!!!