Tuesday, October 5, 2010

One Month Old


Amelia, you are one month old (well, yesterday)!

As of this week you are wearing new born diapers vs preemie.
You are still wearing primarily preemie clothes.

You wear size zero shoes (especially your fuzzy leopard boots)

You sleep for 2 -2.5 hours between feedings.

You LOVE to be held and snuggled (I hope this never changes).
You pick your head up and look around.

You love tummy time and spending time in your swing and on your Baby Einstein mat.
As of your last appointment Sept 30 you weighed 6lbs and 2oz

We can't believe how fast you are growing up and what an easy going baby you are. You put up with all of my shinanigans... we have gone to church, gone to a movie, run errands for hours on end, been to Stiles to visit Grandpa Casto's friends, ventured out to Holland with your BFF Charlie and your Aunt Mary. You have had your first big girl bath in your whale tub, have been to the pumpkin patch and we have taken Earle for a walk. Grandma Casto and Aunt Laura have both babysat you while Mommy ran errands. You finally have the hang of eating. You get hungry and let me know when you want to eat... I don't have to "force" feed you anymore and you happily take the breast vs. the bottle... another huge accomplishment for you and mommy. Your first month has been full of exciting things, especially when you take into consideration the fact that your due date isn't until 10/7... you should still be growing in Mommy's tummy. You are such a blessing in our lives.

Love,
Mommy and Daddy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Mia Posts!

You're almost due, Mia!

-Aunt Mary

MikeandLynette said...

I'm glad becasue lately that is all my life consists of so that is all I have to BLOG about! I always said I wouldn't have a "mommy blog" but I guess life changes things especially since I blog about what I know about :)