Earle has had a very rough week. Mike has been traveling for work and I have been gone most of the week. Earle has been feeling neglected since he has been crated for 12-14 hours straight, I get home, feed him dinner, take him potty and have to put him back to bed. Yesterday he wouldn't even take a treat from me because he was sad at me. This morning he did NOT want to go to bed. I had to make him go and then he sat in there and stared at me with super sad eyes. I think he will be very happy to see his BFF tomorrow and stretch his legs... and he will probably be happy to see Mike home this afternoon! Friday, April 9, 2010
Poor Earle
Earle has had a very rough week. Mike has been traveling for work and I have been gone most of the week. Earle has been feeling neglected since he has been crated for 12-14 hours straight, I get home, feed him dinner, take him potty and have to put him back to bed. Yesterday he wouldn't even take a treat from me because he was sad at me. This morning he did NOT want to go to bed. I had to make him go and then he sat in there and stared at me with super sad eyes. I think he will be very happy to see his BFF tomorrow and stretch his legs... and he will probably be happy to see Mike home this afternoon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment