Hmmm, what is this thing?
Did you say CHOCOLATE?
Let's see...
Yep, you're right, it is CHOCOLATE!
Hey my CHOCOLATE is GONE.
Oh you're getting me some more? Fabulous!
PS: Eating CHOCOLATE is much more fun if you do it with your foot on the table!
See?

3 comments:
Such great pictures, and I know how much she loves chocolate, so I think you got her captions so right! Thank you both for loving her so much!
You know what I think about every time I look at this, besides the fact that I have to have one of the cutest babies!!!! I think it might be a little sad that one of my baby's first words was chocolate. And every time I open the pantry I hear "chocolate" since the m&ms that her Aunt and Uncle gave her sit right out front. hmmmmmmmmmm? Maybe I should just move them.
It's not sad, it is adorable. She is pretty stinin' cute! Can't wait to see her walking all over on Sunday (hopefully you guys are going to be at your folks)... I see a blog post in the making ;)
Post a Comment