Friday, December 11, 2009

Christmas Gala 2009

One of my favorite Christmas traditions is the Christmas Gala at church. I am not sure why I enjoy this so much, it is actually a lot of work to hostess a table. I guess the evening of fellowship with women who I enjoy spending time with makes it worth while. So, here is my table. I purchased everything you see here for less than $15. And yes, I used disposable dishes (a very valuable lesson after year one).This is my mom's table... fabulous as always!And here is Alyssa's table... her little tree lit up. Very cute. Sorry Bern, no picture of your table :(
Thank you to all of the wonderful ladies that came this year and filled my table up! Hopefully it was a nice relaxing evening filled with fellowship and chocolate cake for you like it was for me.

No comments: